Tp-link routers with their high demand in market covers all the price range from the low prices to even the high expensive prices. These networking products are embedded with highly advanced features. With their dual-band and tri-band feature, they optimize the best utilization of covering the wide range of bandwidth resulting in the ultra-fast speed of their devices.
Its WPA of high security prevents the bandwidth abuse and also ignores unwanted users to hack your network. Tp-link wifi routers are the perfect devices for the smart home network comprising with every advanced feature to make your network secured and full of high connectivity.
This Chinese corporation covers the most part of Asia with their network products consisting of extenders, modems, repeaters, routers, and various others. Tp-link also designs broadband digitals, voice as well as data communication products with their highly experienced experts who are providing high reliability to its customers. The organization is doing its best to provide convenience to its customers in every suitable manner in order to make their network stable and highly active.
Tp link routers are easily accessible by www.tplinkwifi.net
Some advanced router of Tp-link routers are
- Tp-Link ARCHER C3200 ARCHER C3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Router
- Tp-link AC5400 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming Router
- AC2300 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Tp-link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Tp-link AC3150 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router
- Tp-link AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
Tp-link Link firmware
Firmware is the embedded software on your Tp-Link router that acts as an interface between the users and the router. The given instructions are converted into the understandable form to make the router understand the commands given by the user. The various instructions given by the user are automatically converted into the electric signals which let the router know about that particular instruction, in order to perform it significantly.
Any user facing the problems regarding the network like slow connection, poor performance, hang up and others, he or she can update the firmware to solve their entire problem. Updating of firmware gives the user power to reliably work on their private network without any bug or interruption problem.
Steps to update your tp link router firmware
- Go to the Tp-link official website; Select your appropriate Tp-link product from the drop-down list and the correct hardware version. Click on the available firmware that you can download.
- Extract the zipped file that you have downloaded.
- Now open a separate web browser and type www.tplinkwifi.net on the URL
- Now, Enter the login credentials ie. username and password
- Click on System Tools>Firmware upgrade and then click on Browse in order to find that extracted file which you have previously downloaded.
- Now, Click Upgrade, Installation will start automatically
- In case you wanted that installation was not done properly, click Status
Note: In some cases, the firmware update brings your router into the reset condition which brings back its default settings. In this particular case, you have to reconfigure your router.
How to find the firmware version of my Tp-link router?
In order to find the firmware version of your Tp-link router follow these instructions
- Launch the web browser with www.tplinkwifi.net or by the local IP address 192.168.0.1
- Now enter the username and password of your tp link router. The default username will be admin and the default password will “password”.
- Once you are logged in, go on Management page where you can find the firmware information. The information will be consisting of a group of digits. The first two digits will represent the year, then next two digit months and the next two dates.
What is the utilization of Tp-link extenders?
Tp-link extenders are the essential gears which enhance the range of signal transmitting from the network source into your tp link router. These extenders are fixed between the network source and your tp link router in order to remove the barricade and obstacles that are slowing down your network. These extenders are extremely beneficial in providing seamless mesh and uninterrupted network.
How to make tp link archer router capable of working with the cable modem.?
- Open the desired web browser on your local pc.
- Open your management page with the help oftplinkrouterwifi.net or with 192.168.0.1
- Enter with the username and password of the router
- Go on the connection type
- Select Dynamic as the connection type which will be on the right of the web page. Click Save button
Note: Wait for some minutes then go on the Internet part of the status Page. In case, it shows the IP address of your router then its the indication that the internet connection has been established between your modem and the router.
What does the signal rate signify?
It signifies the maximum the internet speed the router can provide to the user. Basically, it is the WLAN connection of speed that exists between the router and the computer.
How do I successfully log into my tp link router?
Login of tp-link router consists of these simple steps
- Open the desired web browser of your own, that can be chrome, Mozilla or any web browser.
- Type www.tplinkrouterwifi.net on the link of the web browser.
- It will ask for the username and password in order to log into your tp link router. The default username is admin and the default password is password. Both username and password are cases sensitive so be careful on that
Note: As the users are not allowed to change the username but on the contrary, they are allowed to successfully change the password, In case you have changed the password before then fill up that password.