Today, we will look at the installation of the world renowned router from TP-link. This particular router was once at the top of the charts in the earlier times because of its reliability. Thanks to the amazing engineering team of TP-link routers, this was made possible. The router TD-W8910G not only gives an efficient solution to the all time problem of devices not living up to the expected mark, but also receives timely updates. This is certainly the biggest advantage among other competitors as the security aspect is one of the biggest influencing factors in the industry. Nobody wants hackers to snoop into the system and steal personal information. For the people coming here, we would be explaining how to install the TP-Link router TD-W8910G
Setting up TP-Link router TD-W8910G
- This router needs to be configured properly when setting up. For this reason, connect the router to the wall outlet socket.
- Then, connect the Ethernet wire with the router and then with the ISP provided modem.
- Turn on the personal computer and wait for it to boot up.
- When it boots up, look at the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom right corner of the screen and click on it.
- When it shows the Wi-Fi interface, look for the TP-link router Wi-Fi Click on that name and click Connect.
- The username and password would be given under the router, look at it and put them in the credential box.
- After it gets connected, look for the Web Browser and open it.
- Enter the URL 192.168.0.1 or tplinkwifi.net and press Enter.
- When asked for the credentials, insert the ones that are given under the router.
- After you log in, there would be a Quick Setup Guide on the screen. Click Next to proceed with the Setup.
- After clicking the Next icon, you will be asked various questions and options, answer them all and proceed further.
- It will now ask for an SSID. This is the name of the Wi-Fi network. Enter whatever you want the name to be and click
- Now, it will ask for password protection. Enter a strong password. When the thing satisfies you, Click
- Finally, click Finish and let the router reboot. When it gets rebooted, restart the computer as well.
That’s all for this guide, restart everything and keep a strong password to not let any hackers get into your computer and steal personal information.